Steven B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Steven, sorry I have'nt talked with you. I don't ge on here much, spend all my time playin poker. You asked about Amarillo, well its cold & windy, as usual. Did u get ur new jazzy? I wore a jazzy & a hoveround out, got a permobil now, it is so much better I will never own nything else. Hope everything is allright with u & urs.
    Hello I hope things are going well in your world today. Just wanted to drop a line and say HI.
    Hey Steve,
    You doing ok,did you turn into a beach bum with the help of the bus,maybe your at the track.Hope your doing fine and enjoying all to the MAX!Hang in Guy-------------Ken
    WHERE ARE YOU STEVEN! Just miss you! Check in once in awhle would ya?
    Hope you're doing good my friend!
    Hi Steve,

Just checking in to see how you have been doing. We are working thru things daily....and learning new ways of doing things....

Have a good evening!
    D
    Cool! Take picture and stick 'em up! Do you and your power chair have any big plans for the holiday weekend?
    Hi Stranger! I watched your videos. Nice car. How come the engine surges like that? It's gorgeous!! What you been up to? It's been a bit toasty here too. Looking forward to the long weekend coming up! Sis and her grown daughter are visiting next week. 'twill be loads of fun and a few adult beverages will be had as well. Just a few. I hope you're doing well Steven! Miss ya Toots!
    Just blowing by and checking on you my friend. You doing okay? Things are peaceful here. Not much has changed. I feel good!
    Higs,
    Marta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back