S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello again sportsfan well atleast we have each other who completly understands...and i agree 100% with you, many many people blow off things going on w there body, things people say are small including myself last ur i was getting back spamas in my lowers back i blew it off to i hurt myself or have a little extra weight, and then in oct/nov i startd w twitching it wasnt every hour or every day as it is now, and they get worst they are mainly on my legs ,but they go everywhere from eyebrow to tippy toe, iam only 25 and they all say on here my age my age my age, well to ME thats Garbage in all the research ive done MND/ALS is one of the top diesases in the world they kill more then MS each year. may there just not many people to get on the net to express this. it can hit anyone at anytime, its a sporadic diease, i too also have the numbness and tingly, which maybe NOT be related BUT here where drs fixd carpel tunnels several times yet
    hello sportfan
    thank you so much for your reply i just noticed this in my notifications:)... i had 2 MRIS with and wo contrast of brain and it showd nothing, but they were also only looking for MS, the dr and neuros ove been to have not been good and its a horrid mess to find new ones and go get referrals everywhere HAS to have referals not sure why?.. as iam self pay, i also had the LP which i got back yesterday, was normal. I also had spine and thoric MRI showd 8-9 white cicrlce ,but rasiologist report stated no plaqs or anything related to MS or degeneritve dis or damge done to back, so why all the spams??.. Neuro is June 20th, iam very very weak... and twitchng get worst everyday more stonger ones when laying down epically in the mornings today it was in my neck and leg , neck is new i still say i have MS.. but testing says, statrd twiching 5 mon ago blew it completly off then feb got super weak all of a sudden.. sorry this was so long, thanks for careing:)
    The results you shared with me say that your EMG was normal. The reason MND wasn't mentioned is because it might not have been one of the differential diagnoses. Even if it was, if it wasn't mentioned, then there is no evidence you have it. Again, it appears that your EMG was clean. Congrats.
    Hey Sportsfan, thanks for the check up. And how are you doing as well?
    I must say that most of my strength comes from a life full of obstacles, and knowing that I can help others through these obstacles in empathy and strength. Nothing quite like going through the muck yourself to know that another person is experiencing the same thing can get hope for the future from your strength in your words. Take care and k.i.t.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back