Brother
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Paul,
    I realized I missed the anniversary of Marsha's passing. Please forgive me. I saw a post and looked at the bottom and saw your memory post. Again I am so sorry. I know a day doesn't go by that you don't think of her. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think of you.
    Prayers to you my friend,
    Kimberly
    Hi Paul, thanks for the note... time does march on, doesn't it? I'm doing ok, progressing but still ok.
    Hi Paul, hoping that things are ok, just reading some of my older pm's and wanted to come over and say hi!
    Helen
    Dear Brother,

Just stopped by to see how you were doing. You just popped in my head,..so I pray that you are healing.

Kimberly
    Thanks for sharing. ALS cannot take your mind and I am glad to see she kept her humor til the end. When everyone laughed it's kind of what she wanted, hopefully thats the part you will remember the most. Stay strong. wow, what a beautiful woman she was.
    Paul, my post went to moderation. I have to say I was shocked to see your thread this morning...but certainly remember your comments, which should have given enough insight about her desire to live this disease her way. I hope the end was peaceful.

You tried very hard to help Marsha! I hope life is kind to you and yours now.
    Of course you all did your best. Thats all anyone can do. hope you stick around friend.
    Paul- please let me know if you need to talk at all. Im very sorry to hear about Marsha's passing. I hope some of the info i gave you last week helped her in her final days.
    Love to you
    I have a sister and her family that live in Arlington. 1 in Mansfield and 1 in Roanoak. I ran away from home when I was 28 to get away from my huge family and half of them followed me to Texas. Now I wish they'd follow me to Colorado. They're the best. So, you've been around it seems! I have too. Just in the States though.
    I lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for about 25 years. It's a good place have a life for awhile. Nacogdoches is in East TX isn't it? I was in my late 20s when I moved there. Met the love of my life when I was 44. Lot of water under the bridge between 20s and 40s. Anyway, we love Colorado, skiing, hiking, camping, mountains, wildlife, people. Up and moved here in 02 and have made a good life. This part is certainly challenging. I work with a great group of people and they're very understanding about everything for the most part.
    How long have you been in Japan?
    Ah, I hadn't looked at your "About Me" info. How cool!! Never been to Far East. What do you do?
    Where does she live? Once she gets here she'll feel at home. Lots of good people here as you already know. Thanks for helping her. You seem like a great guy and brother.
    Talk to you later!
    Marta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back