minnesota
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• We do, we do! Because we have a daughter with a dissability we are able to access respite care for her every month or two, and so we often use these occasions to go away for one or two nights. So our life is actually rather rich in that dimension. We are heading to Melbourned at the end of next week for a performance of Handle's Messiah. So thrilled about that! Good to hear your news, I'm glad that it all has a tone of faith and overcoming. God's Peace.
    Hi Marie, just dropped by to thank you for your comment on my blog...I rarely go there so I dont always see them. Thank you! Hope you are doing ok! Gentle ((hug))
    I tried (twice) to send you a private message, but I don't see it in my out box. Who knows why?

I sent an email to you and maybe you've seen that. I hope to see you and Jim at the ALS Walk on the 24th.

Steve
    Hello Marie, just stopping by to get to know you a little...marvelous photos! You are a light on this Forum, WELCOME!

OPPS! I already came by...lol...
    Hello Marie, just stopping by to see your photos and get to know you a little. Beautiful family! You give inspiration on the Christian thread. Your presence radiates God!
    Thanks for stopping by & thanks for the picture comments! (my, you're up late!)
    No, still here in the ward Marie, but that's OK for now. I don't want to leave without as many answers and plans as possible. Nice to hear from you.
    Marie, you have a beautiful family. I enjoyed looking at your albums! Good luck to y'all in this journey! -CJ
    Hi Marie, so sweet of you to visit! Have a wonderful time with family and of course Jim! We are a quiet house--Phil and I both. Thank you for your kind words, Marie. God bless you and Jim, Ann xoxo
    Hi Marie,
    Just saw the message you wrote on my "Introducing myself" post. Thank you! Yes, we are near neighbors and we've *almost* made in thru winter. Surely it will be over by May, right?
    I hope things are going well for you and Jim and your girls.
    - Steve
    Hello Marie,
    I've not been in touch with you for a little while; so much bussiness in life! How is your Jim travelling? Are you back from holidays now ... was it California you were heading to?
    Blessings,
    R.
    Hi Marie,
    Never mind happy birthday to your Pals too I will make sure you get one for your birthday too. xx Ang
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back