Tom's Support
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thamk you. I had this Virginia Creeper that crept into the siding and into the wood and ended up coming into my daughter's room. It had lil sticky feet, pretty though. The goat cleared it off in less then 2 hours. The property we bought 15 yrs ago had nothing but thorn bushes, within a year all that was left was the tree's, amazing. I hope you have a wonderful year. Thanks for thinking about me. You are a special person who really goes above and beyond ,not to mention educates us all.
    I just wanted you to now I am thinking about you and your family. Have a wonderful Christmas. WOW what a beautiful garden you have, you must have 2 green thumbs. Good thing I am not your neighbor, My goat would love your garden too.:)
    Juliette - I just wanted to let you know that I got the money order today. Thank you. I hope all is well with you and Tom. Jennifer
    Juliette -
    I really hope that you're not having to use all of the things I sent you but, if you do, at least you have the appropriate tools to make life a little easier. I'll let you know when the money order arrives - thanks for sending registered.
    Hope all is well with you and Tom.
    Jenifer
    Hi tom it's been 10 for me and now I've counted there seems to b 4 other people living w/als 10yrs. or longer (yea!!!!!) congradulations
    Such wonderful pictures! I think I may steal your idea for my husband! We talked about going parachuting, but I'm not sure he's up for that...
    Peace,
    Melody
    Good for Tom. Pics are great. I wouldn't be able to breathe in that harness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back