rick/Wpg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to see you can still sip your beer. Know you have to be concerned about the important things in life. lol.
    Glad to see Rick doing so well. Thanks for the pics! Give the thing a kick for me too. Are you doing the feedings or someone else? Keep smiling Rick!
    Hi there! Just wondering how you are doing with the new hose. I hope that the placement went well and that it make your "eating" a lot easier.
    Hey you two, glad to have you back! Sounds like you had a great summer and a wonderful Thanksgiving. Cool boots, Rick! You made me homesick with your car ride. Did you drive through the Whiteshell? We always used to take that route in the fall. Where did you stop for lunch? Have gone to Texas, Calgary and Winnipeg this summer. Still waiting for house and yard to be finished. Hate the cold!:( Didn't really get summer here at all. My girlfriend came for a visit from Surrey,B.C. just before the weather got cold! Timed it just right. Have you had a look at the Forum Follies? The things we get up to while you're gone.
    Colleen
    Hi Rick and Joan! It is so good to hear from you and it is great that you were able to have such a nice long time at the lake. I was a little bit worried when we hadn't heard from you in a long time but now I am happy that you are ok and back. I am doing ok, talking is worse, eating is worse but other than that life is good. I even got to visit Joel and Christine in Sept when I took my son back to university in Victoria. I'm warm today so I'm happy.
    Hi Rick and Joan, how are you doing? We haven't heard from you in a while and I was wondering how your summer was. I had a good summer, went camping and fishing a couple of times (even managed to catch a couple) and am now getting ready to take our son back to Victoria for his 4th year of university. Thinking of you.

Barry
    How blessed I am to have friends like you. I thank God for the Forum and Jesus Christ who died so that we might be made a new creation. I am so blessed.
    God Bless,
    AL Marble
    Hi, Rick & Joan- haven't seen you around; hope that means you were able to get to the lake again! Hope all is as well as can be. Thoughts & prayers to you both.
    How's the summer out your way? I went to Texas to find some warm and sun. Glad I did! Nothing but cold and rain since I came back. High today 14. But no mosquitos out this way.
    take care
    Colleen
    Thanks Rick, I am definitely keeping my head down. Those poor people at the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose sure got more than they bargained for. It seems that they always have some weather problem there with either heavy rain or high winds or something. It seems to me that someone up high was trying to make sure that Kevin Costner and his band didn't get to play. Oh well I guess that is summer in Alberta and we wont have to worry about that in January. Or mosquitoes either, how are the little buggers out your way?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back