AustinMJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, Austin. I noticed you live in Round Rock. I live just outside of Lubbock. I attend the ALS Clinic in Dallas. Do you go to one?
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hi! My name is Kim and I'm new to this site. My father was just diagnosed with ALS a few weeks ago and I'm very scared. He is 77. My sister is taking him to stay with her family for awhile in Dallas, Texas and will be going to a ALS Clinic. Have you been in any clinical trials? My dad is currently debating rather to go on ritulex. It doesn't sound too promising though. Any information you can give me about your experiences would be appreciated. Hope you are having a good week. Kim
    I have messaged to over 1000 people to sign the petition. Im sure we have close to 200 that have signed. I do think I have the drug. So far, so good. I will call a few clinics to ask for support. Prayers - MJ
    GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE IN THE dEX TRIAL...DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE DRUG? oR THE PLACEBO?
    no problem.
    I have read the background and sent a supporting note. I am currently in the DEX trail today. I will ping the ALSTDI folks for sure.
    Hello Austin, sounds like you have been very busy with fun! My progression is catching up with me, I am loosing trunk muscles, which makes it difficult to stand up straight and throw me off balance. I am losing my strength in my right hand too. That is why I am fighting so hard on the ALS-Treat Us Now steering committee. Have you been reading about us? Hey if you know someone from ALSTDI maybe you could put in a good word for us to him. I cant send you a PM message because you need to post some more here.
    Glad to hear you are doing good. Have you signed our petition yet?
    So sorry it's been so long. I went back to work... it's been crazy. I've kept you in my prayers! I hope Christmas was wonderful for you. I am headed to Boston tomorrow to meet with the ALSTDI company o talk about research developments they are making. I will keep you updated and not be a stranger.
    Hey, friend, havent seen a post by you in a while...are you Ok? Just checking in to see how you are doing. Praying for you! ((hugs))
    Thanks Austin! will be scheduled the 2nd week of sept to get the peg. cant wait to get this behind me!
    Hello Austin, how the heck are you? I thought of you and prayed, you are such an inspiration to me. Let me know if there is anything I can pray for you, ok? I asked for prayers as I am soon going to have the feeding tube surgically placed. This is a big transition for me, though I can still eat, my breathing is worse so I need to get the peg placed as soon as possible. PRAYER CHANGES THINGS...I ask for courage and not to whine about the pain or fear...lol...(nervous laugh)
    Hope you are praying/meditating, finding your center in God. You are so loved by God, and He will never abandon you nor forsake you. You inspire me MJ! Hey you know what I have on my window sill? I have 4 words in wrought iron that say: Believe, Live, Love, laugh! much like your signature! You have it in you these 4 words...you live them to the fullest!
    Hi Austin,
    I was diagnosed in June too. This site is the best for information and friendship. Wonderful, caring people.
    I hope you are feeling well.
    Susan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back