Miss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I was talking to a customer today, she has a friend that is 41 has small children already on hospice...you can't tell me this disease is rare. I just wanted you to know that you are still in my thoughts and prayers:)
    Just wanted to send you a warm ((HUG)), I know this has got to be hard on you right now, with holidays and all, wishing you peace, and good memories.
    Thank you, I would send her a message everyday so she knew we did not forget about her, I have not had time to read and get caught up. Thanks you a million. I am so sorry for your loss also. I really appreciate you letting me know.
    Hi Miss,
    I!m so sorry for your loss.Please accept my condolences. It!s very nice of you to stay here and offer help to C ALS .
    If you don't mind answering I need to ask you a question. how did you loose your husband?
    I'm so afraid of loosing my husband. His progression is so fast. It's been 2 years since it started with bulbar symptoms . His speech is bad, cant walk without our help , great difficulties swallowing, no writing ability, breathing is so weak and dont want to go to the doctor.
    I don't know what to do. He's so stubborn about his ALS
    Many thanks
    Dear MISS,
    I am sorry for your loss, my brother died of ALS in 2008. I am working on some research related to clusters and I found a post of yours that I would like more information on if you don't mind. I am not sure how to have a private conversation here, so please email me - rebeccah (at) alsworldwide.org - at your convenience. Many thanks!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I want to leg this out ASAP so it is in place and not a burden to my bride of 30 years. This is very helpful and very appreciated!! More to follow I am sure.
    Hi Miss. Just wanted to let you know that I think of you and your family often. I hope that you are doing well. Take care. Pam
    No Missy, we are not. Next month is the last payment. I just have no idea what we are going to do. Sell the Van I guess. HUGS Lori
    Miss- Haven't been here much & am so sorry to learn of the loss of your husband. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I find it amazing that you can continue to come here & offer your help. Thank you so much for your input about lifts- that really helps since I have been getting nothing from the PT/OTs we have been working with. Hugs, Marianne
    I came by to look at your wedding photo above and to say I am am so sorry that your best friend and Beloved is gone. But you know he is with you, by your side every step of the way.
    No more suffering, he is free now to run around and sing and dance...
    Hi Miss. I just got your message about the Memphis VA. Yes, I'd like to have private conversation about this with you on here, but I'm not sure how. I'm not even sure if I'm posting this right. :)
    How are you Miss? This is Loretta who became your friend and whose post you replied to that I sound alot like you. How's it going?
    Yes my blood runs deep orang. I live in Nashville. I finally got into dex trial,much easier w./better clinical data. Don't let me discourage you though. I would recommend getting in dex if you have opportunity or ck out NP001. Good luck and go vols!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back