G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I am so very sorry for your loss. Your brother was a great guy. My condolences to you and your family.
    Much love and asking God to comfort and protect you and Shon's loving family. I've let all his friend know that he has passed. I'm so sad. But glad that he isn't suffering anymore. I know it was hard.
    Love,
    Marta
    Hello Ms. Pie Hope this fines you in good spirits, sorry that i that i come with sad news on 8-24-11 his sun had set. He was getting those rigors, and since then the pain was so intense for him they up his meds, my brother was not wanting to be kept alive on any machine and had a DNR just wanted to go when it was his time, however he didn't want to feel any pain in his last days so he pretty much was in a sedated state, before passing in his sleep. I didn't have much friends on this site but i knew he had afew like yourself so i did want to update those that i can. Sorry i don't have alot of information to share with others about this disease. My brother was diagnose the end of last year and i was still learning, but i will continue to fight thanks so much for your concern and friendship i will do my best to keep in touch with you. I'll be walking in the ALS walk coming to our city october 16 already have a team put together in honor of him to help defeat this disease.
    Hi Gidget! Welcome to our rag tag family. There are lots of good, loving, caring people here. I'm sorry we have to meet under these circumstances but I'm glad we get to meet!!
    Big Hugs!
    Marta
    Thanks notgivnup i came to this sight because my brother showed me about it, he is a Pals i want to get to understand his condition spend as much time with him, share my experience and stories this i know is important for my brothers and will make him happy i am very much invoved in his life
    Welcome gidget! You will find many very compasionate people here ready to help. So sorry you had to come looking for us. ((Hug))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back