KC2U2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I didn't mention in my post to you I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago at USF neuro. It was my second opinion. The first neuro didn't want to label it because the 3rd level of my emg was iffy. It's a tough thing to get my mind around considering my dentist said it was nerve damage from dental work and my GP said carpal tunnel.
    Hi! Whataburger was my husbands FAVORITE! He has the Whataburger man on his antenna. Sadly they didn't make it and the one in Palm Harbor closed last year. The one on Tampa road closed shortly after. We used to stop by before we went to see the Buc's play.
    I lived in Tampa(Carrolwood area) 18 years before moving here to Palm Harbor. It's nice here, 20 min to Clearwater Beach, 10 min to Honeymoon Island Beach.
    Have a nice 4th,
    God Bless,
    Susan
    Hi Kevin - I am thinking of you. How are you doing? Know that you are in my prayers!
    I am very sorry to bother you with my questions. How do you find out what the results are showing? Do you know why they suspended the stem cell study? Ted had it done very recently right? Thank You for taking the time to talk to me.
    just wondering about your comment to bad balance about your clinic visit being positive. could u explaine i ad my second visit last monday and nothing really positive but i got a cloth cling so i can be weighted nex time im in plus i should consider useing my peg more
    Hi Kevin I know you got approved for the stem cell Have you decided to do the dex or stem cell. If that's to personal I appologize.
    Hi Kevin,
    I was so glad to see your post today. It was so uplifting. I am glad you are doing well. I pray for you in general terms, but if there is anything specific I can pray for, just pm me.
    hi Kevin,
    i have been thinking of you. praying you are doing well. i miss your posts on the Christian thread. i am doing good. hope today has been a day filled with our Lord's presence and peace. judy
    I'm thrilled with the news of your son's return. Power of prayer, the media, and a little persisitance. I loved your blog in friendship truer words have never been spoken. I hope you hear from the last one, you mentioned. God bless you and yours.
    Thank you my brother,
    I am rather late at checking my messages. How are you doing, Kevin? I am getting along ok, in spite of this crazy bowel problem. You are in my prayers daily Kevin. If there is something specific I can pray for you, do not hesitate to let me know.

Judy
    Hi Kevin- Great video..thanks for sharing!! So great to see you and your wife. I too have a strong faith in the LORD Jesus Christ and know that He is in charge and HE has a plan...somethimes it is difficult to think this is the plan...but we have today...and that is all anybody has. I go to the ALS clinic for diagnosis follow-up tomorrow...I have a long list of questions. I will pray that your son is relocated and that you get to be near your 5 children!! We have 4 little ones...they are the joy of our lives so we cherish every day. Have a good night, Christina
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back