kelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Dear kelly,

Sorry for your loss. This is my first time on this board. My Mom has MS rather than ALS. Anyway, we need a new van and I came across your listing as I was searching on the web. I'm located in Milwaukee but I've got the next two weeks free and could take a little road trip if we found the right van. My phone is 414-732-5132 and you can text me there also. My email is [email protected]. I'm interested in learning more about your van if it is still available. Thank you. Jill
    Hi Kelly, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know if you remember, but I had the blog about my father's fight with ALS. I will pray for you and your boys!!
    So sorry to see this, Kelly. I've thought of you and Andrew and the boys often this past year. I still have the books on tape you sent. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and the boys...so sad
    Kelly, I didn't have the opportunity to meet you here, but I'm sure I've read some of your posts over the past two years. I'm sorry to hear that your Andrew has lost his battle with ALS, and I'm praying for peace to your and your family.
    Helen
    I don't think I've "met" you here on the forum. I'm sending you my deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband. Yasmin
    Kelly, So sorry that Andrew lost his fight today. Peace and prayers to you and the boys. HUGS Lori
    Kelly please tell your husband that his speech gave me such courage! I am just starting to have breathing problems and it is scary. It's nice to know that morphine can ease the breathing when the time comes. You are such a loving wife, I pray for you for strength and peace and some rest. God bless you!
    Hi Kelly, just read your reply on the morphine thread and wanted to say I think your husband is amazing-his speech fantastic and his determination awesome. Thanks too for sharing your experience of using morphine. I'm scared of it myself and am holding off as long as possible. You've probably tried this but in case not and it helps any hospice also recommended to us epistatus (midazolam buccal liquid) for those intractable coughing episodes. Hope your husband is feeling more comfortable today and that you get a little breather yourself.
    Hi Kelly, just a note to say hello to you and Andrew. I'm surviving my room renovations but it's hard and I can't wait to be back in my semi comfort zone.
    Take care and know that I think of you often.
    Barry
    Hi Kelly, I was reading post about the eye gaze and internet, I have one and it is very frustrating. I would like to know how to scroll on the page and comment on facebook?
    My husband Kevin was 30 when diagnosed. Our daughter Alina two. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. I've been there so please let me know if you have ANY questions!
    Jodi

p.s. Which ALS clinic to you attend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back