freddiesnetty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Netty,
    I hope this year's Christmas season will be a joyful one for you and your family, and all of the good memories of Freddie are with you. xo
    Hey girl..are you on facebook? Maybe that would be a better way to connect. Have some great pictures of our last weeekends event. How are you???????? I miss your funny comments...and reality based advice.
    L, K
    Netty, Tim passed away on Feb. 5th in my arms, just the way he wanted it. I am still having a hard time dealing with the loss of him. I had to get Joel and Al to reset my E-Mail to lg back on here. I am taking baby steps coming back on the Forum. It is hard for me to do right now. I will be back strong. After I lost Tim. I was divorced after 23 years of marriage. I would like to contact you. I will send you a PM. Lorie
    I just responded to your post. I am so glad to hear from you! I have thought of you many times and wondered how you are doing. Thank you very much for letting us know! You have been missed.

Becoming an RT is a perfect career choice for you! Please keep in touch.
    God Bless! Joel
    Netty,

I was so happy to see a post from you! What to do to try to fill the void must be so hard. I think of you often! big hugs and love to you.
    Hi Netty, I was thinking of you and hoping that you are doing alright. You are in my thoughts and prayers
    Netty,

Just checking on you. I hope the passing of time has been a help to you! xx
    Good to hear from you. I hope things are getting a little easier with the passage of time. I know it is hard. But, God is with you.
    God Bless,
    AL MARBLE
    God Bless you! Don't be a stranger as you have many many friends here who love you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back