catcaniac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Cat = havent been on for awhile and thought i would drop you a note to see how you all are doing? Hope all is well.
    Dave
    thank you for the understanding and kindness. sorry i dont get on here as much as i used too. Sounds like our situations are very similar. Feel free to contact me anytime. My email would be the most prudent. [email protected]
    Thank you, I am feeling better (physically) but have had a rough couple of weeks and Jason's family has been a complete nightmare through it all. Thank you for asking. I think of you and many on here daily and pray God gives you strength through all this. No easy road for sure. *hugs*
    Cathy just wanted to say hey, I know how fast the progression has been for you, and I am so sorry.
    making sure you guys made it through the storms... if im remembering correctly, NC got hit with tornadoes recently. hope things are well and are calming a bit. have you found your routine yet?
    best wishes.
    I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you. My husband's progression has been really fast. It's very hard to get a handle on everything. I just wanted you to know how much I admire you and how you are handling an even faster progression. You and Eric are in my thoughts today. I hope things are going better for you both. Missy
    Cathy, you and Eric are in my prayers. I think of you often and wish I could give you a hug. Ann xo
    Cathy just wanted to tell you that I was thinking of you and all the pressure you are under..(((HUGS))), I know that don't help, but you do have friends that care about you!
    Hi Cathy. I'm sure this isn't of burning importance in the face of all you and Eric are going through, but wanted to answer your medicare question. It's available only if you've payed into the system a base amount of earnings in a certain number of quarters out of a time period before diagnosis. I had stopped working and was a kept woman one year before I'd have needed to have worked. It's fine for me--my husband has good insurance, but not good if you were a caregiving spouse who didn't get a paycheck for that amount of time but who then became sick. There are many scenarios (self employed and not paying in is another) making the commonly held rule not true. My prayers are with you. Hugs, Ann
    I also have fus gene mutation (56yrs)but no symtoms yet-this has killed 4 of my relatives and 3 are suffering from als now-northwestern is studying my family as well as cambridge-please keep me upated as to the studies you find. [email protected] I read everything I find but the research is so wide it's hard to keep up. sorry this has happened to you-keep you in my thoughts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back