lostinlouisville
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hi sweetie,hope you have a great day and everything is fine n dandy.
    (((hugs)))caroline
    hey there! Sorry I'm slower these days typing,so I don't do it much! I'm good, Evan is at WKU now, sad for me-let me tell ya! I'm not driving anymore, so hubby stays busy taking orders from me- hhaha. I hope to sell a few things- hate being broke and to stubborn to ask for help! Hope all is well with you!
    How blessed I am to have friends like you. I thank God for the Forum and Jesus Christ who died so that we might be made a new creation. I am so blessed.
    God Bless,
    AL Marble
    I'm doing alright but my oldist sister (the one with MS) was put in the hospital on Saturday. It seems she went into some kind of septic shock. She was in critical condition but has gotten better. She should be out of ICU tomorrow.
    Thank you! I hope all is well with you too! We are doing great and enjoying spring.
    Yep, she is now on neurontin, oxycontin, and they have given us a bottle of highly concentrated morphine. Lord...we are a druggies dream. Right now, her bowels are impacted, or something. We have given her enough of that junk you drink to clean you out before surgery to kill a horse. Still she has had no significant bowel movement. So, it looks like we will be back to the hospital tomorrow to get her xrayed and cleaned out. Gosh....when you think it cannot get worse...it surely does. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. I am praying for you too!
    Renee,

I just read your post and I am blown away. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... and the top of it too.

Stu
    Renee, I hope Easter was good at your house ~ all of those little ones to get dressed up :) I'm on my way out of town later today, Hopkins, & a mini vacation with Don. Please give me an update about how you are, when you can.
    Renee, glad to see you back. I'm having computer difficulties and its taken all of the patience I own to write a long response to a thread, so gotta go. Please write and let me know how you are :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back