joelc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I wish there were a way for you to show us that you are still around here.
    turn your light on, Joel.
    God how I miss you....
    You stood for love, strength, dignity, hope, faith... R.I.P. Joel, much loved forever.
    i miss you more and more Joel. I havent felt any healing yet. it is still so fresh and raw.
    i come on here daily to look at your picture. you had that spark in your eye that Ray has.
    i just cant comprehend how that is gone now...
    I love you.
    I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for forum, and for readers of your blog. You are and always will be, an inspiration.
    God Bless you Joel for everytghing you did for all of us. You are a special man and we are all better off for having had you in our lives.
    My Dear Friend
    I dont think I will ever be able to get the words right... I have such an aching for you and feel so lost without you. I know you are more than ok where you are. And one day I hope to be happy for you. but right now, all i feel is agony. you meant more to me than i can even express. i feel like im losing my hope. this is a deep-rooted pain and i cant seem to fix it. there is a huge whole in my heart.
    this is worse than when the Pope died. I love you Joel. I know you know that. I just wish I couldve had one more chance to tell you that before you went....
    OMG.. I can't believe this.. *tears stream* He was so much to us all. Joel is now gone and I am not sure what to do. As long as he was around, I knew there was still hope.
    I cannot say enough how much you have comforted me in this trying time in my own life. I know you are in Heaven and I do not disagree with your decision. I hope your family can see this and know how you've touched people you don't even know. I'm sure you already know this though. Thank you for all the advice and support you've given others who are dealing with this terrible disease!!!
    I love everything you stand for Joel. Much love and many prayers being sent to you and Christine.
    Laurel
    Joel, I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and Christine and hope you're ok. Barry
    Joel are you doing ok? I miss your posts and realize you are not on as much as you were. I wish there was something I could do for you. Just know I am your friend and care about you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back