Chameleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hi Chameleon, Love the name! I noticed that you are interested in healthy foods and I wondered if you
    have read about Coconut oil. There has been threads about it on this forum and much on the int ernet
    also. Blessings to you, I love your very positive outlook!
    I am new the the forum and saw that your are thinking along the same lines as I am. Holistic is the way to go and stay positive. How are you doing? I have met Eric Edney and he is the real deal. Did you get his book? Check out Ericiswinning.com.
    Hello my friend, how are you doing. Im back around on the forum after a long vacation with my sister in california. We went hiking in the ancient Sequoia forrest...the oldest living beings on the planet, some over 2000 years old....my spirti soared among them and I am planning on returning there is the summer to camp out. I want to "listen" to these ancient ones God has preserved for so long. In the native american tongue, sequoia means: One who never dies... Let me know how you are doing, ok?
    Love and Light and Peace
    Hey Heidi, I appreciate your reply. Have you seen the documentary "under our skin" very interesting in terms of why Lyme is such a political disease. I to believe that perhaps many neurological disorders are actually associated with Lyme but I am no expert ;) I don't imagine I will have a diagnosis soon but since my Christmas Holiday (which I hibernated through) I have been feeling a bit better, mind you sleep still eludes me, I hope it continues-the feeling better part -sleep can return anytime I would welcome it! Nails are important! I have just recently started playing guitar so I can't keep mine as long as I used too. Did the naturopath mention anything to you about treating the lyme with antibiotics? Hope you are able to find some solutions and get some relief! :)
    Hello Chameleon, how are you doing? So sorry about your diagnosis. What can we do....grin and bear it I guess, What else can we do. Glad you have come to this site though, It's the one place where people totally understand exactly what you are experiencing with out all the arm chair remedies. Some people are totally oblivious to these horrible diseases. Here one can find true understanding, compassion and wonderful friendships.
    Well till next time. Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
    Hello Heidi, first off I am sorry to hear you have received a dx of ALS. I happened to come accross a few of your post and wanted to ask you a few questions. I understand your naturalpath is saying you have Lyme based on clinical findings. I recently tested negative for Lyme disease but it was sent to a lab here in Canada where I have been told the testing is not sufficient for detecting the bacterial infection. I have had numerous neurological type symptoms since March of this year. When did your symptoms start? What lead your doctors the diagnosis of ALS and what symptoms did you experience along the way? Have your symptoms changed over time? Thanks for taking the time to read my message and if it is no trouble sending me a reply. I wish you all the best :)
    It was such a joy to meet you Heidi! Our paths seem to be running pararel, and it is wonderful to have a friend who understands, and shares on a deep level. See you tomorrow...gee isn't that cool to be able to say that here! Blessings.
    Hello! I just visited your web site, cool! I like your Thread about supporting the body to live well, by diet and other things. Right up my alley.
    Good luck!
    Go to User CP and click on edit avatar. Upload it from where you have it stored. Should be easy to follow.

AL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back