shelleynshaggy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Shelley I am praying for you my husband just diagnosed with FTD on 6/28/13 and now ALS 9/3/13 although I already new before hand. He is 54 I can't imagine what you are going through with such a young family. God Bless you and your family, stay strong and know that many are in your corner.
    Be strong honey--send out an SOS to everyone you know for respite.

I am thinking of you and wish I could do more.
    Hi Shelley,
    I feel so bad for you and all your going through. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Sending you a hug and I will be praying for you and your family. God bless you, Kim
    Hi Shelly, we have met on the ftd forum... I have lots of questions that maybe if you have the time could help me with??
    You have given me some hope for our future..... I just do not seem to understand whats happening physically with my husband... everything has always been focused on his behaviors...
    Thanks in advance beverley
    Just wanted to stop in and say Hi! How are things going for you. My dad just got his first power wheelchair about a week ago. He is slowly practicing with it. Thank God he's a veteran and they are paying for alot of things for him. They have been beyond nice to him on everything. I didn't know what to get my dad for Father's day because he has everything he wants of needs. But, I got him a really nice sentimental card and then our youngest son gave him a 5x7 pic of himself in his baseball uniform. Dad really liked it. Dad spends alot of time watching movies on Netflix. Take care , Kim
    Glad you were able to make it to the show. Sorry, you didn't get a better response from them. Thinking of you. Take care, Kim
    Hi Shelly,
    Did you make it to the Jeff Dunham show? Did our e-mails help out any? Take care, Kim
    remembered ur post about jeff dunham show. i hope ur were able to go and enjoy it. did r emails have any effect/ i hope so mary pat
    Thinking of you. Hope things are going as good as can be for you. You are in my prayers. Kim
    Praying for your family. Hope your weekend was a good one. Our family went to a costume party after I got off work last night that a orthopedic surgeon was hosting for his children's friends and their families. It was extremely nice. It's the 3rd year that they have hosted it at their home. They have everything imagineable for kids at it. They have a guy making animals balloons, a photo booth, a airbrush face painting station, D.J, and a magician to name a few. Plus, tons of food and one huge table just with all kinds of cute decorated cupcakes on it. It's really something to go too. Take care, Kim
    Thinking of you. Looked at your albums and you have a beautiful family. So sorry about all you're going through. You are in my prayers. Kim
    Thank you for replying to my post. I haven't been on here for a while. We got the SSDI stuff started. Boy was that more work than I imagined!! I'm so happy to have found this site and wonderful people to offer advice and support. I am looking forward to getting to know you better! I hope your family is well!
    Hi Shelly- Wanted to thank you for responding regarding children. You are sooo right...they know way more than we think they do. My 7 year old hugged me good night and she said...mommy, can you die from your bent finger?? Took me so off guard and broke my heart. We are so careful not to talk about things until we are out or they are in bed. I suspect she hears the prayers requests at church. Thanks again Shelly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back