limegreenphysicist

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• In conclusion, I agree with your neurologist and the impression of the radiologist who did your MRI, of which I want to add are two totally different doctors. If both concur with CS, then I will third that motion. Also who referred you to me so I can kill em lol?
    Hi Steve I looked over your results of the MRI and also saw that you had a clean EMG. I understand that you are worried and that reading through information can make you short sited when using logic. When you are anxious its almost impossible. I have read the study where ALS patients have CS but if you would have read further it is due to the complications of ALS not the other way around. ALS is complicated by CS. You have a mild case of CS as I can tell by your MRI and the fact that you have a clean EMG is great indicating that there is no evidence of CS Myelopathy which is degenerative. I would like to add that CSM is not ALS even though they are similar they are easily differentiated by the MRI which is why all of us in the diagnostic process must have the MRI.
    Hi there, Kelly. My name's Steve, you've posted a time or two on a thread of mine... And I thank you for your responses.

I was given a brain and c-spine MRI with and without contrasting. If you look at my latest post in my most recent thread, you'll see the results... But what I find most troubling is that I have midlevel mild cervical spondylosis... and if what I've read is correct: cervical spondylosis can and typically does accompany ALS...?

My neurologist assures me that I do not have ALS/MND, that my cervical spondylosis can just be hereditary, or just plain ol' bad luck... But he didn't seem concerned over it.

What is your take on this whole thing?

(Sorry for the randomness of this message but I was referred to you to get some sort of take on this whole thing. Please feel free to send me a response to my e-mail: [email protected])

Thank you so so so much in advance.
    Hey Kelly, yeah I dont know what happened but the guy who posted that must have planned that as far as I can tell, and just dropped that bomb on Christmas Eve just to try to ruin it for some I guess, then everyone went crazy. I did my best to just stay out of it until the end anyways, but I didnt say what I really wanted to because I worry still I will get attacked, but I was very upset to see how upset everyone got, and I got flooded on my chat room and on my facebook chat with all my newbies freaking out on me. I was pissed to say the least. But I had a good Christmas and I hope you did as well. Let me know.
    Hello Kelly, Seeing you were diagnosed with Lyme, I have a question for you...did you ever, or have you ever heard of anyone with Lyme, who has suffered from urinary incontinence? FYI I,, like many others, landed here when my symptoms first began ( around 7 months ago) and briefly entertained the horrendous thought that I may have ALS ..I no longer feel that way but still have no answers. I was tested for lyme here in Canada but was told that our testing methods were not sensitive enough to detect lyme in most cases. I tried to look back at some of your oldest posts to see what your progression was but it didn't go back all the way!! What kind of symptoms did you present with? I appreciate any input you can provide! Hope you are feeling well and enjoy the Holiday season!! :))
    Hi, Kelly- your first avatar was oh so cute of you & your puppy; now you are just showing up us old ladies!!! LOL
    You look fabulous! I'm limegreen with envy! LOL
    Hi and thank you for your response. So what you have is there a cure for that? I'm sorry to hear that you have to live with something like this, it's always so hard. Thanks for your offer of support it means a lot to me. Will talk soon.
    Ok I'm so sorry I guess I must have been reading someone who post something to you. I'm sorry to hear about your ALS I would still like to hear a bit about you and what kind of ALS you have only if you are o.k. with sharing. Take care my thoughts are with you.
    Hello, I read a bit of your post and it sounds like your husband has ALS, I'm still trying to get used to using this forum and I'm a bit clueless in trying to figure out how to friend people and so it's a learning process for me. My husband has ALS and would love to chat sometime. Hope all is going as good as it can. Have a nice day :)
    Hi Kelly, I don't do much on FB but I do enjoy reading about your adventures! I hope that you are doing ok and that school isn't wearing you out too much. I was going to say don't let your new hubby wear you out too much either but where's the fun in that? Keep on smiling that beautiful smile! Love to you too
    Barry
    hi limegreenphysicist thank you for ur previous post on my thread it was really helpful...
    i've been noticing in the past few weeks that my right foot which seems to be the one bothering me is somehow shrinking either in width/lenght slightly (barely noticeable) and/or by less flesh on that foot. I can feel the right shoes sometimes looser while i walk than my left. Is this worrisome? thank you
    Well glad you are feeling better. And thanks for the offer on someone to talk too. The Emory visit was not good. It was the second diagnosis for my husband, so we are pretty devastated! So now we officially begin our ALS journey, and I am so sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back