Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Sharon- im worried. i havent heard from you and you havent been on here for a little bit.
    Hope all is well. Are you enjoying the new place? They better be treating you like a queen!
    Drop me a line when you get the chance. Love you.
    Merry Christmas! I am all moved in to the retirement center and the kindness is all around me. I am most blessed! I feel like I have made my way to a New Bethlehem with Mary and Joseph and now sing gloria with the angels to our Little Jesus. I dont have internet yet, but can borrow from a friend every few days. Miss being on the forum. love to All!
    Merry Christmas Sister! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas day!
    Hello Pals,
    When I saw this I thought of all of you and our journeys...When I read these words, they were carved on my heart:

'WHY DOES THE THRILL OF FLYING HAVE TO BEGIN WITH THE FEAR OF FALLING?"

So I want to share this couple of minute video about the Mother Eagle. I believe it will speak to your heart like it speaks to mine,
    This is our gift to one another as friends....."The Push"....to help one another and others to be all we were born to be....beyond the fear of falling.
    May we stretch out the wings of our hearts and catch the Wind of the Spirit......and SOAR>>>>

A Holy Christmas born anew in your heart,
    I love you,
    Sequoia
    Happy Birthday! Is it today? Today is also my wife's birthday! Have a very wonderful birthday, blessed Christmas and New years! When do you move into the new retirement center?
    Hey Pals, Im over the bad flu, but now i am boxing my stuff and moving into the retirement place! I cant even find my toothbrush at this point, which stresses me out no end....breathe...but once I get settled, I know i will be happy to have finally landed somewhere that all my needs will be met. WHEW! Thankds for all of your prayers, and loving thoughts. Will drop by to hi after Christmas!
    May yours be cheerful and bright!
    I absolutely LOVE the pics you have added. How beautiful. All of them!
    Hope you are feeling better. Havent heard from you in a bit.
    Hey folks, I got the bummer flu so I wont be around much til I get over this. Good thing about cyberspace friends, you cant give them your bug> Love to all of you!
    Hello Sequoia, how are you doing? I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I am doing good and getting better everyday....(in denial), I do my best to stay active and do as many chores and errands as I can. I do rest when fatigued but then get right back at it. Well I hope the Holidays are full of wondrous surprise and that your home is filled with the smiling faces of all your love ones.
    Merry Christmas!
    Sequoia, Not at all a problem. Hope your various trips went well and you aren't too exhausted.
    Love,
    Ann
    Hi thre-

Delighted that you came to REALLY VISIT today... sorry I hadn't accepted this friend request sooner - I didn't see it until today! Cheers, my friend - goo journey to you!
    Heidi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back