abbas child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hiiiiii abbas..ta fordropping us a line......much appreciated..i no longer concern myself overmuch about a dx...after being on these boards a while now i have the picture........and so many so much worse off !.....al be around for as long as i am welcome..and i still got questions to ask yet...in my lighthearted way......so you keep your chin up and god bless...johnnyliverpool........
    Love the new avitar, Ann - it is YOU!! A great night's sleep - not sure if it was the bed or just the stress from the past two days. This morning I slept till after nine and had Kathy help me shower and dress and then called the women who help out around here into the bedroom for a pow-wow! I explained how the chaos upsets me, and how they need to work things out between them (there has been a lot of she-said he-said being brought to me lately). I said I don't want to mediate between them - but I do require a sense of harmony. They all are special to me - I love them like family and I love Tim Howell and he is the one who is the mediator from now on because he wants me around for a long, long time.

We all shed a few tears and a few laughs at the expense of our better halves. :) Now I have spent 7 of the day's coins so imagine a nap will be in order after I take care of some e-mails and enjoy a peach on the deck!! yummy
    You are very compliant!! I'm impressed! You could have a louder role, after all you are causing the trouble for everyone else!! ;)
    don't think my roses will last as long as yours. We usually have snow before Halloween, although it might be different in this part of the country. Am expecting lots of snow though as it is a ski resort town.
    No my guys aren't here yet. They are still in Sask. (at least 2 out of 3 are). Will have to wait until they show up and tell me where the thingy is to connect my camera to the computer.
    My life is mysterious???!!! Ask and I will tell you everything you want to know!
    you still haven't changed your avatar!!Shame on you! I want to see what your character looks like..
    when the guys get home I'll post some more garden pics. My roses were blooming again, but a frost hit last night before I took a pic. the yellow plant started blooming got a pic of one bloom starting to open. Maybe you'll have a clue what it is.
    Hello Ann,

There wasnt much sleep to have! I was actually up in Wagga, about an hour and a half north of us, for a sleep clinic. I wanted to message you then, but my email would run on my phone for some reason. An emotional journey, but one that I survived. On my return home I found a letter from the new Neurologist that I saw just a couple of weeks ago in Melbourne; he is of the view that this is "Functional" - i.e. "in my mind". Im attempting to stay open to this idea which I have dealt with once before; but it's terribly confronting.

Hope you are well,
    KBO! (I love the way different ones are saying that in posts at the moment! so cool).
    Olivia is doing really well. She has filled in her University applicactions and went for a job interview this afternoon. All organised by her. It is fantastic to see some motivation back, Your prayers are great medicine.
    I am getting excited about the trip, but very scared as well. I have slowed up a bit, but The adrenalin should keep me fired up. Hope your voice hangs in ther. Love Aly
    what's up Ann? Thought about you and Judy last night as we met with our ReaLife group (aka Bible study). We discussed healing (spiritual, mental and physical). Great stuff to help us learn about each other (there's 3 other couples in the group). A somewhat controversial topic. Interesting to hear others perspectives and "sharpen" each other on our beliefs. Hope you are having a great week! Kirk
    will you please post my message hope you are well i am really tired and i thought i would take this better but i am really going to miss him and its hard to c him like this hope u are well.
    Rob seems to be in the final stages and hotsppice wants to keep him a kinda sleep coma, yesterday was out of his head speaking strande names and such, agitatied, it all started with constapation just couldnt have a bowel movement. At a place were i am not sure what to do, i know that to induce this sleep coma he would never wake up to be himself on one hand on the other i know he hasnt had a decent smile 4 months, and is truely suffering. was supposed to give the meds every 4 hours but waiting to c how the morning unfolds he is still asleep. prayers for him please.
    Ann, I have no idea where these silly ideas come from:). I must be twisted! I hope you like my latest, not sure how to get the mole into the story, maybe he/she can be a stow away on the bus? Anyway let's get this thing going again!
    Hugs, Barry

ps The pebbles at my window woke me up
    Ann, Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. The appointment is early in the morning so we (my daughter Rachel and I) will be leaving long before the sun rises as it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Rachel will do the driving on the way back and we're sure to have a good time of it! Thanks again!
    Kim
    Good idea Ann, I will go ahead and do that instead of asking for redundant info.
    I hope you are well, I just want to say that you always give very uplifting and inspiring advice to others. I very much admire you and your attitude as well as your faith.
    Stay strong and keep the faith...
    God bless you as well...Ted
    Ann, I'm getting some weird ideas here at 1:30am so I'll try to come up with something tomorrow. It is what I need to get my mind going again, my "It's fall and I can't go hunting" funk needs to end. Now time for sleee.......zzzzzz
    Ann, Thanks! The procedure is set for this Tuesday, 8:00 at which time they will also draw some blood for more lab work. Sounds like a fun morning!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back