Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks guys. Yesterday had 79 here for my birthday. Cool and rainy. Had a big tent so not a problem. Summer actually arrived here today. Sunny and 79. Think I finally got rid of the cellulitis in my leg and foot. Being hooked up to an IV 24/7 for 4 weeks is no fun. Feeling better now so will be back directing traffic more I hope.
    Hi chief and ALS's patients biggest friend.. How are you doing guy? hope you are feeling ok.. how is the weather up North? I am enjoying the warm weather, although not feeling very well, but hanging in, hope you are doing the same.. Give the doggies a pat for me.
    Hi friend, just wanted to stop in and say hello. Your grand-daughter is precious. Hope you are doing ok.. How are the doggie.. Love Gage's name..
    Hi Al, I just wanted to say that I think Joel and Hoping were excellent choices for additional moderators. I haven't seen any postings from CindyM recently. Is she (and her mom) doing OK?
    If you look down in Problems, Suggestions, Bugs and then under testing it explains it.
    I forgot my password. What can I do?

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back