Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Nexium is the most expensive(that I know) but it is CURATIVE. Be patient because it isn't usually immediate. After a few weeks, it's cured more people than I can count with extreme reflux issues, and other problems. It's a winner.You are going to be FINE!!!!Of course, it always helps to go to bed on as empty as possible stomach, because sleep is restorative, and digestion is the hardest work your body does.It is beneficial for your overall health not to mix the two.Let me know how it goes.
    Not bad. Been having some stomach issues. I'll live I guess. Changing Losec to Nexium. We shall see.
    Hi Al, I had posted a thread on Pepsi Refresh, but I don't see it. Did I time-out or something?
    Thanks so much, Laurie
    Howdy there.........Hope this finds you doing as well as can be expected...........I miss yall, I thought I would let you know that I am going to school in the fall to become a RT. I know that Freddie would want me to help people. I miss you all, I will check back soon.
    lots of hugs
    netty
    Al, I've read so many of your messages and I truly appreciate your forthrightness and compassion. I was wondering if u minded checking out my post in the "Do I Have" section. I also saw where u stated that fasics came first for u. Were they widespread? Did your muscles get shaky after use? Thanks so much for your time. Amye
    Yes she did. I need her new name. Moe, send me a pm with the change you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back