kelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Kelly, ty for your reply, yes we want to do a fund raiser & have come up with the idea of a 70's disco theme LOL, we would hope to see at least 400 plus people so would need a large hall I just do not know where to start, we had a home visit "finally" from the ALS assoc & she said it was a super Idea I also said that part of the proceeds would be donated to them as I feel this is as important as the funds we raise for my husband, I have so much on my mind right now & hanging by threads some days, how is your hubby doing???
    Hi kelly, I want to hire a hall at keene state at the end of spring do you know a person or the best way to approach the college, I also want keene state to college to donate e.g. big discount on the cost of the venue, please let me know as I know you went to Keene State :0))))
    Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for your nice text message. i took your advice and signed in to the forum. What do you like best about it? how did you get started? What does the "new member say hi" mean. i feel so inept at this...

Love and hugs to you and Andrew

PS - I love your photo!
    Hi Kelly- Thank you for your response to my post and for sharing your experience with me. I really appreciate having a place to ask people questions. I am sorry about your husband. Thank you again for reaching out. I really appreciate it - Christina
    Hi, Kelly! No help. The therapist I take our son to can't believe ALS doesn't qualify for nursing care. Glad you have hospice coming in. That may not be too far off for us.
    Kelly, great job you are doing. Could you post the link for the other cause on your thread so we can all vote.
    Hey, Kelly! One minute is sane the next insane! Our son is 10 and thinks he is 30! My husband is 52 and thinks he's 10! LOL
    Hi, Kelly- Nice to see you post. Been thinking of you; sending prayers. Marianne
    Hey, just dropping by to check on yall........It is soooo hard for me to come here...........I hope all is well as can be expected...Hang in there.....I miss you all.
    netty
    Have you all had any problems with your Dynovox? We are having problems with the internet part. Greg is horribly frustrated. I'm afraid I've not been much help and he has lost his patience with tech support. Argh!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back