D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Dan, if you open this forum a second time on a different "tab" on your computer, you can check directions while you are following them. Make sense? That's how I write them. I go through doing the task on a different page, and keep going back to write in the details. So, to re-word it, "alsforums" is up twice on your computer at the same time.

Also, if you cannot sell the equipment here, contact your ALS association and put an ad in their monthly newsletter. Vans and things are for sale on their back page.
    Ann
    Dear Dan, You are such a hero here in the forum. To answer your question, there is a thread for selling equipment right here in the forum. To do that, scroll up on this page, above the yellow strip and the blue one above that, and see your name way up at the top, "danthecaregiver's Profile"? Well, above your profile name, is "ALS/MND Support Group Forums". Click on that. Then, look down the list of Topics to where it says, "Used ALS Equipment for Sale" (just before a blue strip followed by "Off Topic"). Click on that. Then read the first post, where it says "sticky". "Read Me First". After reading those directions, you can post your thread. To do that, see the purple oval saying "New Thread" and click onto that... but I think when you read the directions on the "sticky", you'll know what to do.
    God Bless you, Dan.
    Rob has past on and ended his battle with ALS, He died with dignity in his wifes arms, i just finished with hospice giving him a bath, he looked at me and said with his eyes Thank you, Dan now go get my wife. I did and he took his last breath in her arms @ 11:17 A.M. Thursday Sept. 23rd 2010.
    Thank you for all the support and help i have gotten.
    Rob seems to be in the final stages and hotsppice wants to keep him a kinda sleep coma, yesterday was out of his head speaking strande names and such, agitatied, it all started with constapation just couldnt have a bowel movement. At a place were i am not sure what to do, i know that to induce this sleep coma he would never wake up to be himself on one hand on the other i know he hasnt had a decent smile 4 months, and is truely suffering. was supposed to give the meds every 4 hours but waiting to c how the morning unfolds he is still asleep. prayers for him please.
    sending you and your PALS many prayers. i hope you are finding some peace in the situation. please post when you can so that we can give you the support that you will need.
    keep in mind that he deserves peace. hugs.
    Rob seems to be in the final stages and hotsppice wants to keep him a kinda sleep coma, yesterday was out of his head speaking strande names and such, agitatied, it all started with constapation just couldnt have a bowel movement. At a place were i am not sure what to do, i know that to induce this sleep coma he would never wake up to be himself on one hand on the other i know he hasnt had a decent smile 4 months, and is truely suffering. was supposed to give the meds every 4 hours but waiting to c how the morning unfolds he is still asleep. prayers for him please.
    hang in there dan. i know - some days it gets harder and harder. i hope you have some sort of respite. if not, maybe its time to look into that? it can be very difficult to be optimistic when our PALS are so down. we tend to feed off of their energy. if you are feeling empty, its time to recharge.
    glad to hear from you.
    Hello Daniel, it was nice of you to respond to my thread. I'm sorry for your need to be here, but glad you found us just the same. I am more than willing to talk about the family aspect of this "lovely" disease. It does take time but it even brings out the best in our kids! ( and the worst!) Soryy I tend to have a very warped sence of humor. It is the best way I can deal sometimes! Just give me a shout out whenever you have time. I usually get on here in the am because I work third and finding time in the pm right now is not hard it is imposible!! Well try to have a good one! God Bless!!
    Same back to you. :) I've not been online for a while, so need to play a little catch up with everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back