awieleba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hey sweet lady,were have you been hiding?
    saw you dropped in on me.........but no message!
    hope you are doing ok and your beautiful family.
    dont be such a stranger...........take good care.caroline
    Thanks for getting back. I look forward to talking to you. My wife and I are going crazy trying to figure out what is going on with my health. I can't believe that at this point last year I was playing some great tennis in the CT Tennis Challenge league and now I am reading through neurological web sites and such.
    Popping in to say Hi.. My son will be 16 on Thursday.. I am the mom of a almost driver. He is going to go for his permit on Thursday..Must be 16 in PA. to drive. I hope you an yours are doing well. Keep your chin up, you are a lovely, needed lady..
    Hi,

Sorry I have been off this site since our computer broke.

To answer your questions. No I don't know anything about WSU clinic. I go to U of M in Ann Arbor to their neuro clinic. I was DX first as ALS by a local neuro and he sent me to U of M. I hope the treatments work well for you. They do for me. Take Good Care, Peg
    Hey, just wanted to let you know i replied to your message in an e-mail not on here.
    I didn't think you would be back on today....
    Hey, what are you doing? Have you been watching the bacholrette (sp)? I'll catch up with you later.....
    Hey april I know that you are not on here much anymore but if you happen to check this..I have your exact symptoms to a tee...I am in limbo with everything as well..I wanted to know if you exercise normally? I am afraid if I do too much I will progress faster. Your experience and wisdom would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time
    How are you and those sweet babies today? sending you hugs from the melting Prairie today!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back