mare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yee Haw!!! Well it ain't quite like a bucking bronc but it is a nice ride and is sure easier than walking. Miss you too and I hope all is as well as it can be. Big hugs, Barry
    Hey there...it has sure been a long summer. The kids are back to school and I can have the computer again! I hope your summer went well. Hope to catch ya soon....c
    We miss you!

I just saw your latest album, and could have commented on every single photo! So precious.
    Hey!

When are you coming back? We miss you. Hope Atlantic City ~ or was it Cape May? Has been fabulous.
    Hello Marianne! How was the beach? Relaxing I hope. Nothing much happened here, I remembered Tom's birthday and Kim's so I dun good. We've missed you or at least I have. Talk to you later.
    How thoughtful of you, Marianne! My birthday is July 8th and thanks for thinking of it! Wyatt is doing fine but is battling skin allergies and eczema. His doctor has been trying to pin down just what it is his allergies are but the eczema seems to cloud testing.
    I just checked out Rose's pictures of Ernie! TOOOOO CUTE! I love that Schnoodle. My piggy Schnoodle is definitely going deaf now but he's still a goofy, funny, charming guy. As long as he's happy, I can't get too depressed. Pets really are therapists. Sending you heaps of love and hugs, xo.
    Yep, moving again. been here 2 years at the end of this month. Hope to have all my nerves, hair and animals when I get finished this move.
    Well if you won't write yourself in, I will have to do it! I hope the "cannon polishing" isn't too racy. And thanks for the harem post, it gave me a lift (but not in that way!)
    And I just noticed your new Phoebe and Lucy album, how do kids get that cute? You must be very proud of your beautiful grand babies and if you are the photographer of your skill in capturing them so wonderfully.
    Well you can't blame a guy for trying! Have a good day and I loved what you wrote in the Children and Grief thread. You are so wise and I want to be like you when I grow up.
    Thanks a bunch Marianne. We just arrived home from a visit with friends and so excited to pick up your message. We'll head to the New Balance store tomorrow. Father's day fun and new shoes...well, that's if I can convince Jim that it's ok to have more than one pair and these will certainly be lighter than the Clark's. Tried to convince him----a running shoe was a good idea in the past---He says he's on the Israelite plan...wear your clothes and shoes for 40 years...they did!!....hahahahaha...he's so funny. Have a pleasant and relaxing father's day. Hugs for the help. Marie
    Hi Mare! It's been a while, I know. I'm in Mount Dora right now visiting my son. He is living in a residential behavior home here now. I found I couldn't take care of him alone and he's been living here since May 11th. He's doing great. I decided to pop on over here and saw you were online. Wanted to say hello. Hope you and your husband are doing well.
    Hugs,
    Judi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back