Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Swaggie! He's so deep in thought!

He is so calm, he reminds me of a Peaceful, Serene Buddha. Quite lovely.

1597120831820.jpeg
1597120890592.png

So glad ! He asked about the koalas yesterday ! Thank you

Tillie, is the Koala population somewhat stable after those horrible fires?

Well I've known koalas hold many kinds of magic for some time, and our indigenous people certainly know it in other ways.
Hugo was high up in KarenNWendyn's tree today. He wasn't planning on giving a show like Bullet sometimes gives, so I thought I would make a little bit of video showing some information about the forest red gum so that Karen can really ground herself into her beautiful tree at this time. I hope your tree has given you some moments of reprieve from thinking of the beast that is ALS my beautiful friend. I only wish there had been more koala activity over the past year to share with you.
But somehow Hugo knew to come and spend today in your tree so we could give you this video. I hadn't seen Hugo for nearly 3 weeks, and not in your tree for some time!
So a little koala magic for you Karen - love you girl, enjoy a look over your tree.

Well two koalas in two PALS trees in one day - been a while since that happened!
Firstly here is Hugo in KimT's tree very sound asleep and curled up!
hugo.jpg

Yo Swaggie!! Thanks for coming to visit!!! :)

Thank you, Tillie, for picking out such an awesome and beautiful tree for us. Know you are much loved!!

Jim & Darcey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back