Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
Let's see.... on Friday there were only two Could this be ALS'ers, only three on Saturday.
Then NONE on Sunday.

Maybe anxiety took the Holiday Weekend off.

Today, Monday, at 8:30 PM so far... 7

Stay tuned. :)

Anxiety was drinking and eating barbecue over the weekend. Anxiety may have been one of those people in that packed pool party shown on the news! :ROFLMAO:

Good one, Cathy.
Anxiety was low here in Florida. They were all out spreading CV :eek: If it wasn't so sad and horrifying, it would be funny.

Floridians are carrying on as if everything has passed. It's a scary situation. Then you have the ones yelling that masks are infringing on their rights. I often wonder if they'd change their tune if they or a family member tested positive. Of course we have our governor touting that we're flattening the curve. What bubble is he living in as our numbers climb? I had to laugh when he stated on a news conference that he would have no problem sending his children back to school, of course he wouldn't all 3 of his children are under the age of 4. :mad: These are scary times.

And I bet they will be in private school when they do go.

Betsy DeVos was on CNN. She refused to answer a simple yes or no question. All she could say is that we NEED our kids back in school. Of course we do.......how and when are the questions. You could tell she's never worked as a public school teacher. Couldn't relate.

I am sorry Kim and Lisa. Your numbers look like ours from late April ( adjusting for population size) and your hospitals are stretched like ours were. We were and had been shut down though you are in my prayers

I saw that interview this morning. What a disaster she is. I feel bad for anyone trying to answer questions on behalf of this administration.

Just imagine this… you come from a family of multi millionaires and your spouse
is a billionaire.

At a social event you meet the owner and CEO of a multi national manufacturing
company. You tell this person,..

“I have no experience in manufacturing but I’ve heard you are developing a new product.
I’d like to directly invest in your new product with ten million dollars.
But, my time is my own… I’d like to be kept abreast of the products development though.”

The CEO says, “No problem, I’ll make you COO (Chief Operations Officer)
of that division.”

In business… that’s business. In Washington DC politics it’s called… “The Swamp.”

Last edited:
Most of you know I moved a year after I was diagnosed. Just 20 minutes from where I lived before but it was a big transition. Most of the people in my condo are older than I am, and I made lots of new friends. We got close by playing cards two days/nights a week. Now, the socialization has stopped. We see each other at a distance but only talk on the phone.

It's such a disappointment to see how Florida's leadership produced people who never wore masks and never kept social distance because they believed their freedoms were being violated. Now we're in a real pickle and the deaths will come next month.

I worry for my cousin who is a VA nurse in West Palm Beach. She cares for her 92-year old mother and works remotely, but no guarantee how much longer she will be able to work from home. I pray she retires. She served her Country and retired as a Lt. Col/Army. I have lots of nieces/nephews/cousins who are doctors, PTs, NPs, RTs, etc. They are on the front lines but, fortunately, they survived NY. Only one got CV and he is recovered and they all work in New York.

California, today, made the right call. Florida needs to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back