Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FL trip was amazing. It was great being with my friends and just relaxing. They were ahead of us in opening back up so I got to feel half human and was able to do a few things. Still we mostly just hung at the house, chatted and caught up.

I hope everyone here is doing well.

hugs

that's great Sue, stay safe and well 💗

Thank you Tillie,

I put an offer in on a new home yesterday, however I know there was already one in and maybe another one or two going in, I should know today. I’m fine either was as I believe if it’s right for me, I will get it and if not, I’ll look on.

DD is getting all set to take her PT boards next month and has a tentative job offer in SC. So she is also prepping to move. Going to be a busy summer, along with the first grand baby due next month as well

i hope everyone is staying healthy through this mess

Hugs

wow first grand baby, woohoo!

Congratulations!!!

Hi all,

so no new home as I suspected. Moving forward, little by little. Yesterday was the last of the one year anniversaríes. I certainly hope 2020 can turn around.

Stay safe everyone.

Those first anniversaries are so weird and hard. We realise we are still just taking everything one day at a time, and that is the best way to navigate life. Glad you are moving forward Sue, please do stay safe there too xx

I was very relieved to be done with the one year anniversaries. First grandchild, trip, nice 🙂

Thank .you Lenore. Yes, getting over that hump will hopefully help. How’s Your job going?

Just waiting on baby now.

The job is great thanks! Funny thing is I got recruited for a new position in May and they made me a great offer, I started a few weeks ago. 🙂

Ok wait so this is job number 3 right? Glad you are enjoying it.

Yup! I was in one for three months, the other for 5 and now this one. I totally did not intend on making another change and I almost did not start talking to this company. I am SO glad I did! 🙂

baby?
baby?
someone said baby is coming? 🤗 🤫:giggle: come on tell us Sue

Yes, baby Emilia Sofia joined our family at 1:30 PM yesterday. She weighed in at 6 lbs and is 19" long. Sorry I don't have the conversion for metric. But she is happy and healthy.

9C071A2B-E846-4FD3-91CA-BA1123B47370.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back