PALS ROLL CALL NEW THREAD (PALS ONLY) [Wednesday or whenever]

OT came this morning while aide was here to train her on passive ROMs. Using the hoyer for most transfers with occasional use of a standing lift. Have a new cough assist but think the settings are too forceful. Need to help hubby with taxes tomorrow. Terribly cold!

Life in Tucson continues to be warm (during the day at least). Need to think of planning our return to Iowa in April. Started using Neudexta (sp?) after several cardiac tests to make sure it was safe. Curious to see if it has any effect.

Ed

Today is cards day. Going to have to take a small sliver of a pain pill to be comfortable. Glad we play in the afternoon.

DeeDee, sending hugs for strength and energy. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
You are not alone...I get exhausted doing everything including trying to sit up in the chair as I slide down. And my neck is screaming at my head "Way too heavy!" I have no idea your circumstances but hope a hug from far away helps in some way.

I’m right there with you Dee Dee and Cathy on feeling tired. Hopefully the weekend will be good.

For me this week, Saturday is the new Wednesday. The "gloom & doom" of a week of dark, seemingly endless, rainy days, has given away to glorious ☁⛅🌤☀shine!!!! It's melting the heavy, overnight frost away. Sunshine, even on snow ❄❄❄❄, helps lift one's spirit.

In spite of circumstances, it's sunny, warm, and beautiful somewhere in the 🌍 world. Hopefully, where you are 🌷.

For those who are struggling (me, too), may something, no matter how small, lift your spirit, renew your strength and courage, and grant you a pain-free, calm, lovely day. May it be so!

May Blessings abound - B 🌈

may something, no matter how small, lift your spirit, renew your strength and courage, and grant you a pain-free, calm, lovely day.
My daughter came this morning to give me a great shower including shaving, salt scrub all over, and fresh smelling lotion all over! 🚿🌼🌺🌸😌

I love hearing about sons and daughters who are there for their parents when they need them. This speaks highly of your accomplishments as a mother. We've tried to raise our 3 boys to be real menschs (google if you don't know that one), and I feel confident they will be giving me that shower when I get to that stage. Sending wishes for a good weekend to all.

David from Ohio with ALS

Hi David. Welcome.

Hello, David ☔- May you find help here. B. :cool:

Hello David. Where in Ohio is Baltimore? I'm in Jackson township outide of Canton and Massillon.
There are an amazing group of people here to help you.

My home health occupational therapist came by so I could see how much I "progressed" since last week...

Hi David. Wednesday check in. Thank you all for the support. It means the world to me.

Back