Michigan has a highest ALS rate in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person in your last 2 sentences has ALS, Kim? Or some still undiagnosed syndrome?

and childhood parents? Did you mean childhood friend’s parents? Not yours, correct? I thought you said your mum had cancer?

Last edited:
I live In Michigan, those are my Dr's. I have had the disease for three years and 2 months and they have never mentioned trials of any kind to me. Feels like I was betrayed on some level. I was born and raised in Massachusetts. I have lived in quite a few different States throughout my life, so I don't fit into this theory of theirs. Aha Watson I may have found a clue. Sorry for being so cavalier, I just want to stop all the trial talk, the mouse talk, the extraneous blabbering and let us try something. You don't have to give a little mouse ALS, I mean, here I am, already got it, gonna die if you don't try something, nothing to lose. To quote my favorite comedian "How big does your yacht have to be? ".

Jethro,

Yes. My childhood's parents BOTH died from ALS. He died first and she was diagnosed two years later and died within five years.

At my college, there were about 300 full-time faculty. Three of us worked in the same building and all ended up with ALS. That building was sick because several more died young of cancer and two others beat cancer in their 40s. One other guy had lots of weird symptoms, was diagnosed with Lyme disease, then the diagnoses was reversed. He's doing better now that he retired but nobody at Mayo could diagnose him.
i think that bedlack should have that info.

In total three other faculty members, out of 300, died from ALS. All these cases were confirmed. I am the 4th diagnosed. Three of us worked in the same sick building.

My childhood friend's parents BOTH died of ALS, confirmed. Other classmates of mine have died or been diagnosed (and comfirmed).

The last man was not diagnosed with anything in the end. He was misdiagnosed, at Mayo, of Lyme. He does not have ALS.

The point I was trying to make was I grew up in a cluster area AND I worked in a sick building that caused many illnesses, not just ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back