Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the oldest one I should have uploaded - Cathy, BlitzC you had Stevie in your tree way back before xmas.

stevie.jpg

What a wonderful way to begin the New Year - to have an 😇 "Angel" hugging 🤗 my 🌳tree!!! That's such a special moment - and possibly a sign - at just the right time. It lifted my spirit. Thank you ever so much, Tillie! ❤

We give thanks for the rain 🌧🌧🌧 May it continue until all the fires are out!
May Blessings abound - B.

I like seeing the koalas. Thanks!

I made a meme for facebook from this photo of Newman sleeping away dreamily in KarenNWendyn's tree - but it is fitting to put it here as this is what I'm clinging to despite what is going on around me.
So far all colony members I do see are remaining healthy and don't seem too dehydrated.
I am seeing far less koala sightings, but when I do see them they are looking good so I'm sticking with that as hope.

newman.jpg

So happy to see you posting. And that the koalas on your property are safe.

Now here is a story of hope - Phoenix, who was born here has a nice little pouch bulge I'm all but certain. And she is making herself as comfortable as a new mum feeling that first pressure (though she is not pregnant of course, the joey is in her pouch nursing on milk) tries to find comfortable positions, in KimT's tree 🤗 💗 :)
If you look closely you can even see the pouch opening, kind of like a slitted dent up the middle of the pouch.
phoenix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back