Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still here but struggling with the holiday approaching. I need to pack, but have no energy to do so.
in case I don’t get back here before we leave, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Hi all,

I am home and refreshed from my vacation. While I was worried it would be hard, it was actually very good and did wonders for me. I’m looking at 2020 as a new beginning. I hope it can be so. At any rate I’m praying it’s much better than 2019.

Hugs all and may you all be richest blessed in 2020.

I'm so glad Sue - the fact you didn't even post here means you must have let yourself relax! I wish you a very happy new year with many things of beauty and joy 💗

Thank you Tillie.

oh my goodness, I completely forgot to tell the very best news. I will be a grandma in July. DS and DDIL are expecting! A new and exciting grand adventure!

Wow Sue, that is awesome news. I am so glad your vacation was good for you! So excited to hear of good things in your life!

Congrats, Sue! All the best to the future parents.

Oh Sue - woohoo what wonderful news! way to go!

Hmm thought I posted the other day. Guess not.

busy with January taxes

still no house but that gives me time to deal with this one.

take care all

Busy as Jan usually is.

Putting house hunting on semi-hold for now. I’m thinking the time may jus not be right.

Floor will be getting put down the week after next. We will see how it makes me feel about this place.

Hugs to all

Good to hear from you Sue - I hope the new floor goes in smoothly.

Thank you Tillie.

I've noticed I’ve been anxious this week, and I’m thinking that it’s probably due to the fact that Dads wings anniv is coming up on the first. Of course there’s the tax business too.

on a positive note, Willow is finally starting to get the potty training thing. Not perfect but extremely close, finally. Now to work on the jumping and her mouthing.

Hi all,

Dad’s day went well. Spent time with DB and DSIL and we all went to the gravesite together. It was a good day,

Spent the weekend prepping for the new flooring to be installed. That is going well, will see if I can get a pic to work.

Was at therapy last night and I’m now just on an as needed basis. We both agree I seem to be in a better place now, but if I need him, a quick text and he will get me in. I’m actually going to miss him, we really clicked and he was very good for my mental health. But too expensive to just go for no reason.

Hugs all

ECBC7A95-7789-4075-9AA9-363EA073D65A.jpeg

AE0F46CD-A0C6-4B26-BDC0-3168F2DC0DC8.jpeg

Yeah they worked, even managed to get the pups in there.

Floors look great! And puppies are always a bonus!

Glad to hear things are looking up. Hope things continue in that direction! ❤

Thank you Jrzy. It’s taken time, and I’m sure its not all over yet, but baby steps.

One foot in front of the other - great to see Sue 💗 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back