PALS ROLL CALL NEW THREAD (PALS ONLY) [Wednesday or whenever]

Hello folks-
Seems I have a uti. Today was better than yesterday. Tomorrow I’ll probably get my prescription for an antibiotic. LOL. Merry Christmas all!

Bank trip for paperwork for Medicaid. Highlight of my week so far...

Hi, KimT -
1576776061389.jpeg
May your healing be swift and progress perfectly. May blessings abound - B.

Thanks, B. Merry Christmas.

Productive Christmas so far. I gifted a relative that lives nearby a smoker I had built. I was able to ride over in my Permobil and tell him what he was doing wrong...

Merry Christmas.

I've not slept well since I had my right eye done. Today I woke up tired and sore and decided to go to church.

We had a wonderful service and it lifted my spirits. I came home at have been eating for about four hours straight.

January and February are my two least favorite months in Florida. My plan is to get my left eye done in three weeks. My vision in the right eye was 20/25 for distance and 20/20 for reading at my one week mark.

Happy New Year everyone. Just checking in. I am coming up on five years since I first heard a Doctor mention ALS. Only one fall in 2019, and it broke a toe and sprained all the joints in my foot. Pedaling an indoor bicycle has helped improve strength to pivot and transfer, but it has taken six months to build up after the fall. Wishing all a good 2020.

Hi, Al, Stay in, keep warm, be safe❄⛄🐧❄!

To those who have already experienced it - To those who anticipate celebrating it - may the New Year bring you: strength, courage, hope, love and all good things.
To one and all, have a blessed New Year 🤗! B.

Auld Lang Syne
(Even silence has a voice and a gift to give).

OOPS!!! Sorry - The second one was not the link I intended to send. Although, those enjoying bagpipes, drums and handsome, stately men in kilts, may be glad for it.

I'm lucky our New Year hasn't begun so I can still make mistakes. We're all thankful for 2nd chances!

Here it is..... Auld Lang Syne (Even silence has a voice and a gift to give).

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year.

Have to admit, all things considered I’ve had a blessed life. Yea, I got ALS but check out these grand children. Oh, and my boss😉

Attachments

• BB5D3DF6-37F8-46D6-AD4A-A2FBE352C0A1.jpeg
    BB5D3DF6-37F8-46D6-AD4A-A2FBE352C0A1.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 266
Back