Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
OR
City
The coast of
Dodged a fatal bullet for sure. Had a serious neurological issue as well! Vicky said I was out for 30 for hours, but not out. Pupil response, etc but no response otherwise. Pneumonia was nasty as well! She said I coded 4 times, guy named Jared brought me back each time! I was there for one of them, remember literally exhaling this nasty green phlegm and the residents deciding to make me comfortable and stopping the machine that cleared my lungs.-

Funny thing - the er doc here kept screaming the whole time "you have to get that treated or you are going to DIE!" and I was like "dude, that is why I am getting on a medical emergency flight at midnight"

Wow. So glad you pulled through, Brad. I had asked about you in another post. Missed your always funny and optimistic comments. Kevin

Sorry to hear all you went through. Glad to see you back!

So glad you're here to tell the tale!

Brad, so glad that you are back. :) I certainly hope your are recovered from this ordeal and are returning to your previous level of wellness. Hugs from all of us here! 🤗

Glad you’re back! Stay outta trouble now.

WOW, Brad. Take it easy. Sounds very scary.

Brad, So glad you made it through that ordeal and are back !

So latest development is that I am back for two days and all the sudden my urine is the color of wine. So back to the hospital but they are local versus three hours away. So we put me on antibiotics and knock out the UTI From hell and then we find out I have some sort of staff and they have no idea what it is but it is super easy to kill. So I have that going for me, at least on the surface..
Love you guys and appreciate all the good thoughts

Sending you bundles of good thought and well wishes.

Double Wow and double welcome back!!

Dodged a fatal bullet for sure. Had a serious neurological issue as well! Vicky said I was out for 30 for hours, but not out. Pupil response, etc but no response otherwise. Pneumonia was nasty as well! She said I coded 4 times, guy named Jared brought me back each time! I was there for one of them, remember literally exhaling this nasty green phlegm and the residents deciding to make me comfortable and stopping the machine that cleared my lungs.-

Funny thing - the er doc here kept screaming the whole time "you have to get that treated or you are going to DIE!" and I was like "dude, that is why I am getting on a medical emergency flight at midnight"

You need to take up a safer hobby. I'm thinking BASE jumping or the like.....
VIncent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back