Alphagories- a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say I really rolled about laughing at the last couple of pages, tears were starting it was so funny!

It's a beautiful picture - great job (y):)!
The very brave or foolish play Mumbley Peg barefoot. Having a pocket knife stuck in my foot never appealed to me. It was a boy's game. I preferred marbles. I was good at it, too . (I know, I'm being "bad", but you bring back memories.) I'll be quiet now - Let the games begin...er, continue . May blessings abound. B.:cool:
1568728806067.jpeg
1568728864585.jpeg
1568728918944.jpeg

View attachment 17770

I was always fascinated by marbles even though I really didn’t know how to play. They were fun to collect and look at.

V- all I can think of at the moment is virtual reality and vampire baseball. I’m sure someone can come up with something better. Maybe Viking golf??

X- X games

Gee, why couldn’t I think of volleyball? My mind was blank. Thanks, Clamdigger.

Y-Yo Yo
It's all I can think of at the moment. I think the best part of this thread is to help push my brain to locate information in the back of my head that won't easily come these days! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I would have loved to have played Quidditch, though not sure which position would have been my forte. Maybe I could have been the announcer or wizarding sports commentator.

We’ve had some pretty good sports and games suggested here. There must be some sort of dragon-riding competition in ancient times or in an alternate universe. Maybe “swimming with mermaids” is a popular tourist attraction in some parts of the world. And I still like the idea of Viking Golf, if I do say so myself.

Yes. The most brutal example of that may have been Gladiator Golf, played with full body armor.

Talking of Viking Golf, it reminded me of the time when one son broke the finger rather dramatically of another son when they were playing 'Tackle Cricket' ... I think that would be similar to Viking Golf :ROFLMAO:

Z - Zumba dancing 💃🕺

Oh no new topic? How about - things you might find in an Op Shop. (uh oh do you call them this? These are shops run by charities or churches to sell clothing and things donated to them - Opportunity Shop)

A - armchair

In the US thrift stores I think. In the UK I have never heard them called anything but charity shops

B- Belts

And I am going to take C as well

C- Christmas cards because I just bought some in a charity shop ( they sell their own cards along with the donated items in the UK. I don’t think this happens in the US. Does it in OZ Tillie?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back