Final battle against ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley Brothers had a sale 15% off plus I used my points and bought enough to last me another year. I'm trying some THC in the morning with Charlotte's Web to see if adding a good quantity of CBD will offset the THC.

Stanley Brothers had a sale 15% off plus I used my points and bought enough to last me another year. I'm trying some THC in the morning with Charlotte's Web to see if adding a good quantity of CBD will offset the THC.
been there, done that :) it works for me. i put thc together with cbd 1:1 (120mg thc + 120 mg cbd at 19:00, morning app 125mg cbd (other vendor) so thc is not sucha...hm...cruel. it is called reverse agonysm or something like that.thc in the morning - ough, very brave! i am considering transdermal use in addition to current one. i am studying area few thousands years old, i am not expert, but i have big mouse who does everything what is on my mind :)
i use lazarus naturals.

Last edited:
When I'm up north I catch some great sales on Charlotte's Web in the health food stores. This is going to be the first time using anything from the dispensary.

Most US states have backed off 100% criminalization, and pharmas have been taking financial stakes in CBD-based therapies, at minimum. Anyway, for reference, here's a map and table of policies by state.

Last edited:
My Dad tried CBD oil for a long time, saw no real delay in his progression. Marijuana products are great anti-inflammatories and have properties which in fact may "cure" certain diseases, but I do not think anyone has figured out exactly how. I wish there were more studies (either scientific or honest people) because were pretty blind when it comes to Marijuana and its properties. We live in Texas, here Marijuana is very illegal, hopefully it will all change soon. Ive read and researched into some alternatives for ALS, as neuron-endings are the damaged goods, and in theory; there should be certain things that could work, but they do not. Ive read of Rife Machines and other very "far out" alternatives but who knows, when faced with something so difficult as ALS, the person affected by it and their families really have no time to think about what else is out there. Its very hard. I wish you and your loved ones the best.

My Dad tried CBD oil for a long time, saw no real delay in his progression. Marijuana products are great anti-inflammatories and have properties which in fact may "cure" certain diseases, but I do not think anyone has figured out exactly how. I wish there were more studies (either scientific or honest people) because were pretty blind when it comes to Marijuana and its properties. We live in Texas, here Marijuana is very illegal, hopefully it will all change soon. Ive read and researched into some alternatives for ALS, as neuron-endings are the damaged goods, and in theory; there should be certain things that could work, but they do not. Ive read of Rife Machines and other very "far out" alternatives but who knows, when faced with something so difficult as ALS, the person affected by it and their families really have no time to think about what else is out there. Its very hard. I wish you and your loved ones the best.

@nightowl how many mg cbd did your dad took daily and how long exactly?

Nothing personal, owl, but Rife is a quack modality, as even Dr. Weil acknowledges.

Like so many diseases, we always try to treat the most visible problem first, because it is easy to see what works and what doesn't. But the process that damages the neurons has to be stopped upstream, if we are to prevent the nerves from dying. At the same time, approaches to building up muscle fibers as well, are under test. Just as with cancer, it will likely be a combination of approaches that best mitigates the ALS cascade of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back