Diagnosis
06/2017
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Miami
Used 2019 Honda Odyssey, silver EXL/Braun with 4800 miles for sale. Equipped with Braun electric ramp, locking mechanism for permobil F5, dual battery system. Husband died of ALS last week. Excellent condition. Permobil F5 also available for sale.
Contact 305-213-2681.

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to find a similar USED VAN scenario in 2014. Mine was a 2013 Odyssey with 400 miles on it. The dual battery system suggests that it was probably spec'd and paid for by the Veterans Administration... as was ours. I don't know what price is being sought, but I know that I've been grateful many times over to have been able to buy ours at a used price for a virtually new vehicle. I don't know how we'd have made it without it. Obviously, if you look into this, do your own careful due diligence for this excellent combination.

My best...

Jim

Used 2019 Honda Odyssey, silver EXL/Braun with 4800 miles for sale. Equipped with Braun electric ramp, locking mechanism for permobil F5, dual battery system. Husband died of ALS last week. Excellent condition. Permobil F5 also available for sale.
Contact 305-213-2681.

How much are you selling this van for?

The purchase price was $79,000, which included $32,000 for the Braun ramp and chair locking system. I am not a used car dealer so I really dont know how much to say in answer to your question. You may call me and make an offer. I'm in Florida if that makes a difference. Thank you.

Iam in the market looking. I have the VA $21,000 and a used car to sell. The best way to approach you would be to ask how much do you need to get out of your loan to the bank? I lost my business to this disease and do not have tremendous cash flow anymore. PM me with answer please . Sorry for your loss.

Iam in the market looking. I have the VA $21,000 and a used car to sell. The best way to approach you would be to ask how much do you need to get out of your loan to the bank? I lost my business to this disease and do not have tremendous cash flow anymore. PM me with answer please . Sorry for your loss.
Unfortunately I returned the van back to Mobility Works of Miami. You might contact them regarding my van or other used vans. Sending best wishes to you! Enjoy every day!

Back