Recent content by hanknkayte

  1. H


    Hi, Just wanted to mention to "me" that you might want to look for a licensed acupuncturist. Someone with 4 or 5 year Master degree in acupuncture. A chiropractor usually only has 100 or 200 hours of training for basic pain management. Sinus pain can be from different things and an...