Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • The post was in the FS Forum. There is one guy there who has been video-taping his fasciculations for 6 years!
    Hi Danielson,

    Yes, his name is 'Wright', and I think he may even be a Dr., not positive about that. You can find him by going to 'community' on the tool bar, then 'members list', find Wright, send him your info. You can copy and paste to his profile page.

    Hang tough,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…