You're Adding Content Anonymously
- Ability to edit your submissions at a later date
- Email notification when your content is published
- Email notification when you receive comments on your submissions
- Access to our online community and forum
- Ability to start your own blog on ALSforums
If you choose to continue anonymously we thank you for taking the time to add information to our website.
Together we are the ALS Forum and together we build this online resource.
- Our directory of doctors focuses on doctors with expertise of ALS, MND and related diseases. The doctors listed are primarily neurologists.
- Our memoriam pages are a tribute to individuals that have passed away from ALS and other MND related diseases. If you have a loved one that you would like to be remembered forever please submit their information.
- Post time-sensitive content like news, press releases, and similar general news.
- Our resource directory lists fact sheets, organisations, helpful websites and general information related to ALS, MND, PLS, PBP, PMA and related diseases.
- Please submit support groups that provide help to people affected by ALS and other MND's.
- Please submit terms and definitions that would be helpful to people learning about ALS and other MND's.