Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
I would think it would be great if we had a section that said whos from whereand how many . If we knew who and how many we can put facts to it and even help folks get together if theyd wish to . Dont you think ? Geo

I , like everyone else , am from my mother !

Bwaaaahhaaaaahhaaaa

Ok Ok ...

Ontario - near Ottawa , Cornwall and Montreal Quebec

Glen

Where we are from ?

From the home of country music ! Nashville Tn.

Barry, I zoomed in all the way and did not see you waving on that map! What a let-down :(

I am from Montreal, Canada: born & raised. My dad was born in Italy and when he was 13 my grandparents immigrated to Montreal with their children. They arrived on a ship called "The Independence" and it docked in New York City. A few days later they drove to Montreal.

Hi,
I think this is a great idea,
I am from the land "down under", Australia.
from a small town called Millicent about 400 kilometers (260 miles) from Adelaide.
cheers:smile:

We are from Portola Valley, California. Bev Rees

Originally from NW Indiana now living in Ft. Pierce, Florida - at least I don't have to deal with the snow. (But I do miss it now and then)
I know, more than you asked for.
NancyS

Saratoga Springs, NY/ lived in Pittsburgh, and my hubby grew up in Wilton, CT

Im from Peoria Il. Home of Caterpillar Tractors ,Use to be home to Hiram Walkers ,Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer , WABCO , Ask Yourself ?Does it Play in Peoria . This saying came to be back in the 40s when we had a Ballroom that all the Biggies came to ,Including Ossey and Harriet ,Ricky and David Nelsons Mom and Dad . Geo

I live in upstate NY, and upstate means 5 minutes from the Canadian border. We are between Plattsburgh NY and Massena NY.

Dana

I am originaly from Blackpool, Lancashire, England, immagrated to Edmonton, Alberta Canada 1967 at the age of 21years.Married to a german in1969 and we still livr in this beautiful city with its never ending blue sky. Waay more than you asked for.

We seem to have a lot of Canadians here, would you say ? and more NY Folks ,so were getting a MAP here . Keep em comming . i also see quite a few AUSSIES . Keep em coming . Geo

we need one of those google maps with the pins on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back