Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
DC
City
Washington
new here...

i hope to learn abt als from the experts....

Welcome to the board. Tell us about yourself .

We have the experience here, but we are not doctors.

The experts are still the neurologists.

Glen

thanks GlenBrittle...

I m basically here because my fiance is suspecting ALS diagnosis... he has become quite popular as a delusional around here...
but there also has been a lot of support from some members and i want to thank them..

plus i want to be wherever he is, and let him know that he has all my support as well in this trying time...

Hi misty, welcome. There are no delusionALS here, worried people yes, but no delusionALS. Sorry that you need to be here but you are both very welcome anyway. We don't have many couples here and it is good that you want to be involved too. Any help we can give, just ask.

Barry

thanks BarryG...

my fiance has a weak arm and this has really been on his mind for the last month or so... sometimes i m not sure how to console because he is reserved type and pushes me away... but he opens up here and that makes me feel better... he needs to understand that he is not diagnosed yet so please dont lose all hope....

Can I ask who he is or would you rather not say?

AL.

it is ama672...

OK. Thanks. I'm the nosey type.

AL.

new here...

i hope to learn abt als from the experts....

Hi l!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

You are welcome here but don't try to advertize non ALS related products. We don't allow it.

AL.

I wanted to say hello to Al and am very glad you are still active on this forum which to me means you are doing well. It will be 3 years this July since Dick passed and I always have all of you in my thoughts even though I do not go on line often. My prayers are with all of you on a daily basis. Glad you are still moderating.......

Hi, glad to hear from you. Yes I'm still moderating just not as wordy as I used to be. We've got some good new people that can pick up the slack for me. Drop in anytime and let us know how you're doing.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back