Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at ALSforums.com.

Please take a moment to sign up an account and post a message here saying hello.

We hope all of our members find the answers they need; if you can't find what you're looking for, don't be shy, post your question and someone should be able to help you :)

Re: Please take a moment to say hello

David,

Thank you so much for to you and all others that have made it possible to set up this site and transfer our old data.

This is more then a site to me this is my second family. Since dad has been diagnosed with this disease this is where I come on bad days to talk, good days to help others, and everyday to read....

Thank you Thank you Thank you...

Please advise what I can do to help this site in any way... Monitor, Research on certain things that are going on... Anything I will do it just let me know.... Perhaps we can add a thread that is titled unitque and everyday items to help those with PLS or ALS with Day to Day living... I can add to this and research... Whatever you let me know...

Jen

hello glad to find the new site, really easy to follow along , hi everyone
marianne

Hi - I am very new and I have not figured out everything about this site yet.
I hope that there are some of you out there that have PLS..........ruby from Vancouver

Glad to see we are all still together. I am going to play around with this site and see if I can figure it all out. I hate change, but as long as we are chaning as a group, I am all for it. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dana

I noticed that it said I am a senior member. WOW! I don't feel like a senior...I'm only 27 years old! ha ha ha
Dana

I am so happy we are all here. I could burst! One less thing to worry about. Thank you again David & of course Al. I don't think I could make it through without all the wonderful people. You are like Family!

Yaaaaaaaa a new site!

I hate change too but I think we are in a better place as we say.

Hello everyone!
Glad to be back together!
Al, thanks for "Al" you do!

Hi All,
I am so thankful we were able to come here so quickly. Thanks to David, Al and others who have helped. It is wonderful.

Dana, when I saw I was a "senior member", I thought I would be the only one, as I had given my birth date at registration. I am happy to learn that "senior member" has nothing to do with age.

Happy to be here.

Hello Everyone,

LB and I are here too. Al and everyone else involved in helping us stay together, thanks.

Terri

Hello everyone,
This is all very new to me so please bear with me.
Thank you.
Lark

Hi Lark, I hope you are able to find answers to any questions you may have and THANKS for joining us!

Funny mpeg JimO, what are you "sinking" about. haha

I am a new member. Glad to find forum site. Going to take some time and get aquainted . LEROY:)

Hi Leroy, make yourself at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back