Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
NEW BRUNSWICK
City
MIRAMICHI
I just wanted to say hi.... I found this site a few days ago just because I think Iwas looking for answers to so many questions I had. I lost my mother on Dec 22,2008. I am having a hard time with accepting this whole thing. It was a very hard and trying journey that I regret having to go through and at the same time glad that I did.
It has helped me alot to read what people who have ALS have to say and to know that I am NOT alone in the feelings I am having.
I think it is a very helpful site, I wish I knew it was here when I was going through my mothers different stages and needed someone to talk to.
I hope that I can perhaps offer advice to people for different things that they may need help with that worked for my sister and I to keep mom compfortable, tube feeding ideas or anything at all even a prayer or two.
My heart goes out to every one who in someway has to take this long journey....You are not alone as I have discovered. Everyone is in my prayers from the first time my eyes open in the morning until they close for the last time at night.
I along with so many are here for you!

Hi Wendy. Sorry to hear of your mom's passing but grateful for your offer of help.

AL.

Hi Wendy,

I'm sorry to hear your mother was taken via the road of ALS. Thank you for standing by to offer encouragement and advice to those on this forum.

Zaphoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back