Old 05-18-2017, 06:57 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Austin
State: Tx
Diagnosed: 05/2017
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Larrytbm is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Austin
State: Tx
Diagnosed: 05/2017
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Larrytbm is on a distinguished road
Default Joining from Texas

My wife was recently diagnosed with ALS, she is 67, I'm 69. She does a lot of sewing. I am a retired electrical engineer and for the past 16 yrs we have done volunteer construction of churchs and church camps. We live in our RV during the projects. Now we face different issues and hope this forum will be a big asset in the future.
Larrytbm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:29 AM #2 (permalink)

City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
soonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nice
City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nicesoonerwife is just really nice
Default Re: Joining from Texas

So sorry to hear about your wife's dx. Welcome! You have found a great place for support and information.
soonerwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM #3 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
lgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
lgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant future

Welcome, Larry, and very sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis. We will support you however we can.

Best,
Laurie
lgelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:50 AM #4 (permalink)

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 09/2013
KateEmerson has a spectacular aura aboutKateEmerson has a spectacular aura about
City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 09/2013
KateEmerson has a spectacular aura aboutKateEmerson has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Larry, I have found this forum to be invaluable for helping me through this journey. I think you will be glad you found it so early on. Kate
KateEmerson is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:21 PM #5 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to beholdKimT is a splendid one to behold

I'm so sorry to have to welcome you, Larry. It's a good place for support.
KimT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:39 PM #6 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

very sorry to welcome you but this is the best place for support and all kinds of help
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
als, diagnosed, hope

« New member | - »