Diagnosis
2/2016
Country
US
State
FL
City
Panama City Beach
Just wanted to say Hi real quick. I've posted in a different area. Guess I was supposed to do this first. Sorry. Guess I should read the instructions first. :oops:

Hey, that's OK! Welcome, Katy.

You want to know a secret Katy?
I never did an introduction here when I joined ..... :shock:

You did a great introduction post up above, so it's all good

Hi Katy. I also didn't know about the introduction process but everyone here was very welcoming anyway.

Sharon

Yup me too. Found the introduce yourself thread a few weeks after I first posted. It is all good. Sorry you need to be here tho...

I never did introduce myself the official way either. I was one of the people who posted in the DIHALS area, and then went right into commenting and asking questions in the general population. You're all good with however you introduce yourself!
Sad to welcome you here- but glad the forum is here for when you need it.

Fiona

Greetings!! :)

Jim

Welcome to the forum. You will learn quickly not to apologize. lol. Truly a wonderful forum with so many kind, loving and knowledgeable people. There are also a lot of us who are learning each day through everyone else.

Welcome. I totally did not do an introduction.

I think this is the most often missed section of the forum because it is at the bottom. I've never seen anyone chided for not posting here first.

I doubt I even read the rules in the first months I was here ... stressed CALS trying to get my head around the diagnosis, reading rules was the lowest of my priorities. I jumped in, made my own thread in the CALS section or maybe newly diagnosed and was welcomed in with open arms :D

G'day from Australia. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back