Not open for further replies.

willysgirl

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Orangeville
Hi there, I have just joined and wanted to say hello :) I have many symptoms and a very complicated medical history spanning more than twenty years (of autoimmune diseases...cushings disease treated with pituitary surgery but recurrent :(, and graves disease treated but residual effects) but have recently (last year or so) been experiencing some symptoms similar to als...doc is aware and active with me, thankfully :) I have really appreciated the knowledge and advice here when I have searched and read....taken the advice :) trying to stay off google lol But, on a more serious note, I am sincerely concerned and I am trying to take the right steps to look after myself....so thank you for this opportunity to be here and learn, it's very comforting for me during a scary, question filled time.....but I am an optimist, with or without als or any other crazy disease:) thanks all, very happy to be here

:sad:Hi my name is Mary. I live near London Onterio Canada. My husband has FTD. He was diagnosed by 2 Doctors; one of them Dr, E Finger. Two of our daughters did not believe he is sick and took him from me. He now hates me. They took him to lawyer and now I am broke! After 53 years I miss him so..... Ia there anyone else had their loved one leave? Dr Finger said it does happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back