Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Alaska
City
California
"Hello All....
I am new to the here.so say me welcome I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community. Happy to be a member of such a great community.
\Have a nice day all."

I am new too Trimph, hope you have a nice day.

Welcome to you both. I hope you get all the information you need and make friends and share a laugh or a cry....a joke or a song.

trimph is a troll- lives in California, Alaska.

See previous post.

Thank you vzandt. What do you mean a troll Ottawa girl?

TROLL- not the travelocity gnome variety- someone with nothing better to do but to bother others.
TROLLS ask stupid questions- just to get a rise out of people.

Oh, I thought they were just new like me. How can you tell?

hello and welcome Johnnysgal and Trimph.
I may have missed something but how do you know someone is a troll just by their first post? He/She hasn't asked anything yet.

Hello and welcome Johnnysgal and Trimph.

Hi Lorna,

My body may be falling apart- but my memory is very good.
Please read other post from this person.

hello and welcome Johnnysgal and Trimph.
I may have missed something but how do you know someone is a troll just by their first post? He/She hasn't asked anything yet.

Wow...good catch. On this page it says 1 POST but if you look at his page you see its his second. He posted in Sept.. I didn't realize you could do that. I really need to get on the ball.

Vzandt-

You ARE on the ball- all CALS are! As a PALS, I have more time to dwell on many things... Fair warning though, the day I call you a troll- well- you will know that my mind is falling apart too and catching up with my body! :razz::razz::razz:

Wow...good catch. On this page it says 1 POST but if you look at his page you see its his second. He posted in Sept.. I didn't realize you could do that. I really need to get on the ball.

I thought I understood but now I am not sure. I will try and ask all my questions at one time. I think Trimph said hello just now. If they are a troll why are they still allowed to say anything? Do I need to look at everyone's page to figure out who is a troll each time I come here?

JG- You can check on previous posts if you have time and inclination. I do because it provides insight.

I mentioned to you last night that if you check his previous post and thread- you'd have your answer.

So- what about your friend? Is he/she going to join the forum? Are you the primary caregiver? How can we help your friend?

Thanks for pointing that out Ottawa girl. I just saw that he/she had made one post. How is that possible, although now I see it has changed to 2 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back