02/2012
Country
US
State
WA
City
Vancouver
Hello,

I have been reading the site as a guest for several months now. I was diagnosed a little more than a month ago but could not bring myself to join, I guess because I didn't want to believe it was so. I have already learned so much from the posts I have read and have finally decided it is time to really participate. Thank you for the help you have given me without even knowing it.

Dee

Hi Dee. I'm glad you finally took the leap. I was a "lurker" too, for a while. I'm sorry you were diagnosed with ALS.

I'm so sorry for your diagnosis. I remember the shock. Please let us know how we can help you. Ask any questions. You will find many loving caring people here. We can do this!
Hugs to you!

I'm very sorry, Dee. I hope you will find lots of help here.

Hi Dee, welcome to the forum family... sorry you had to find us all here, but we are here for each other in many ways. I also lurked for a long time before I joined, for the same reasons... sending you a hug, we all can use them!

Welcome Labmom. I hope we can help you at some time.

Welcome to the forum, Dee! Sorry to hear your diagnosis brought you here, though.

You will get so much more out of what is offered here by participating. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum...I too was a lurker for awhile...now I have friends who I feel so connected with!

Judy

Welcome aboard , Dee!

Dee,

Wdlcome to your new family. Unfortunately, its the family nobody wants to be a part of. Ask andk ye shall find. Don't be afraid to ask anything. Many of us meet at about half way dowk the page to a section that's marked off topic. Anyway, we meet for virtual tea, snacks and swapping our days triumphs and heartaczhes. There is a rant and rave section, a prayer sectio, a religious section and a whine section. Just click on 1 and we're ready when you are.

And remember you're never alone,

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am so glad to know that I have so many people who understand what I am experiencing. I can tell you are all kind souls who are there to help others even while you your own rough road. I already feel as if I know many of you and look forward to getting to know you better.

Join us on the come for tea thread. We have a good time there :)

Dee, So sorry about your diagnosis. Welcome to the forum family. We truely have become a family on a new journey together. As others have said you are not alone. We are here for each other, to cry with, gather info from others, and laugh also. Relax and get comfy with all the love that is spread around in here....:)...{{{HUGS}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back